Monday, January 5, 2009

Back To Ye Olde Swing of Things

Hellloooooo, All you Bloggers Out there,
It is I, You know who. ^_^
Well a new week has started and with it, my sister and mother start working again. My father and brother as well. I really miss them sometimes, but that's just how life is. What about me? Is that what you asked. Oh, I'm ever so flattered. I've just been doing the same ol' same ol'. Biology which makes no sense because they use really long words which really doesn't bother me, but it's hard when there are so many consonants in front of each other. Math which possibly makes more sense then Biology but not by much. Also Vocabulary, and English, which both make alot of sense.
Also I felt terrible yesterday on account of a bad mix of foodstuff. But I'm okay now. Not that you were worried. ^-^
Ooooh also, my darling brother-sibling took me to the bookstore on Saturday night, were I indulged myself in some leisure reading and getting my mother the latest Twilight book. She loves that series.
Well, I'm gonna go watch this TV show for my mother so, Goodnight Everybody!

No comments: