Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Tzivya and her first day at Friendship Circle...

Hi all your bloggers out there. This week, Friendship Circle started out again. It's a very nice program where young adults volunteer with special needs children and become their friends. I think it's a beautiful idea and I am very proud to be a part of it. This week, I was introduce to my friend, and it was they're first day at Friendship Circle as well. I was able to talk to their parents before hand and learn a little bit about them. I hope that I can make them feel comfortable and have a good time for the next four weeks. Sometimes it takes a while for them to get used to you and accept you but when you have done it it's a wonderful feeling to know your doing something good for them by being their friend.
The rest of my week compared was rather uneventful. I found my lost i-pod but it was just hiding in my backpack. I learned some new songs on the piano. One is a very nice jazz piece. I like jazzy music.

1 comment:

L said...

im writing a comment on this post just to tell you that i got the thing working on my blog, you know the counter. just thought that id let you know because i don't know where else top make a comment. ^_^