Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crazy Huge Snowflakes!

It is the first suprising snowfall of the winter. My sister came home from work, and said "It's snowing."
I looked outside and saw snowflakes falling from the sky. I took the dog out and carried and umbrella as the snowflakes began thundering down the size of golfballs. I forgot to put on a heavy coat and when i tried to pull the dog inside my hands were frozen. Now they are thawed out and warm again. I thought it was cold in the house. Nothing compared to outside. I quickly rushed out and rescued my little Avocado plant from the monster snowflakes and brought it inside. It's now drying in the kitchen.
The snowfall is early but I don't mind because, last year we barely had any snow. I don't expect it to stick because it was raining before, but it's fun to watch...Baruch Hashem inside your warm house.

No comments: