Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On the 4th day of Hanukkah...

HELLLOOOOO Fellow bloggers,
It is already the fourth night of hanukkah, it's raining, and even though it's a holiday no one get's off from school. For an eight night holiday this one always seems to go the fastest for me. I haven't even had any doughnuts. But aside from that i guess i should mention the better things that have happened: I got a lovely new prayer book which has a prayer for finding lost objects which really comes in handy in my room. ^_^ Just kidding, but it is one of my favorites so far. I also got a lovely little penguino mug. My mother always knows what I like.
I helped my sister go shopping and accidentally rammed my cart into a display of glue in a tube. They fell all over the floor and the hangers came down and everything. The clerks asked if I was okay which I thought was nice of them considering I had unintentionally given them more work.
Well I have to stop writing now because I have my own busy schedule to get done,
so until next time, bye!

No comments: