I saw this on my mothers blog so now I'm gonna do it. I like to talk about myself . ^.^
1. Do you like blue cheese? Taste wise, I've never had any. Color wise no...it looks weird.
2. Have you ever done something you regretted? Yes, Not buying a new sketchbook while I was at Barnes and Nobles. -_-
3. Do you own a gun? Noooooooo...(hides it behind back)
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? The fruity kind!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I'm gonna say no because I haven't been to the doctors since I was a baby.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? The Greatest thing since SLICED BREAD!!!!!!!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas ^_^ classic.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Toothpaste! hahaha just kidding! I Luv Coffeeee
9. Can you do push ups? Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh no...
10. Favorite hobby? Drawing, writing, reading, mysteries, playing piano, finding out weird and useless information nobody ever cares about etc.
11. Do you have A.D.D.? Huh? I wasn't paying attention...
12. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My obsessive behavior and extreme paranoia.
13. Middle name? I have two! aren't I lucky! Adrianne and Carmit.
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1. when is my dad coming home. 2. i should be doing something else 3. Woo-hoo-hoo! (runs up and down hallway)
15.drinks you regularly have? Coffee, water and more coffee
16. Current hate right now? Being at home. No snow...*sob*
17. Favorite place to be? With my family, and I am dead serious! And the country! With my family in the country!
18. How did you bring in the New Year? Which one? I celebrate two! Woo-Hoo! anyway My religious new year is two days long filled with lots of food and by the time it's over I'm totally stuffed but relieved and happy to make it through another year and praying fervently for another good one. The regular new year is usually spent watching movies and waiting for the ball in new york to drop. when I was little I thought they dropped a real ball so when i finally saw it on TV I was severely disappointed.
19. A place would you like to go? AUSTRALIA!!! and Ireland, it's very green.
20. Name three people who will complete this. Hmmmm....Maybe My friend agentdashboard but other then that....
21. Do you have slippers? Yupppp! penguinos in earmuffins slippers
22. What shirt are you wearing? Black and white striped.
23. Do you like sleeping on satin? I dunno, I've never done it. But I think it would be cold and I don't like that.
24. Can you whistle? Yup! I can whistle a lot of songs! wanna hear?
25. Would you be a pirate? Aye matey! shiver me timbers! um...what the heck does that even mean?
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Anything weird and wacky, or show tunes.
27. Favorite girl's name(s)? Maira and Leah.
28. What's in your pocket right now? 3 dollars and my old i-pod.
29. Last thing that made you laugh? Going to Barnes and Nobles two days ago and hearing a girl say: ''Isn't it cool all these Twilight displays. It's like Christmas!" and her friend giving her a weird look.
30. Favorite bed sheets as a child? My little pooh bear bed sheet with mini versions of all the characters.
31. Worst injury ever? BH" I haven't had a really bad injury ever. But I guess I'll choose getting cut with knives i didn't realize were in the sink 'cause of all the bubbles.
32. Do you like where you live? Yes very much, it's like a home to me. (hahahaha)
33. How many TVs do you have in your house? numero uno.
34. Who is your loudest friend? I'm kinda the loud one.
35. How many dogs do you have? I don't have a dog, but my family has one cute Labrador.
36. Does someone have a crush on you? Nope.
37. What is your favorite book? Gosh that's like an impossible question for me, i love so many different books. But My favorite style is clever and humorous ones.
38. What is your favorite candy? Snickers dark chocolate.
39. Favorite Sports Team? I don't watch sports, except football when my mother or uncle does.
40. What song do you want played at your funeral? Wow what a depressing thought...no that's not the song. ^_^ I don't really know, but I'd want it to help everyone remember the happy side of me.