Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Housework Pt. 2

Today, I must move all of my stuff out of my brothers room. Why out of my brothers room? My brother took an extented vacation to Israel for about a year and said it was fine for my sister to put me in his room. I came home one day and found myself no longer a roomie.
But now my brother is back and I must take all of my stuff back. It's been really hard work. We've moved dressers, bookshelves, clothes, and an assortment of change from room to room in just one day. Today we move another bookshelf. We like to read. especially me and my brother. my brother and I...I get confused as to which one it is.

P.S. the poem on the top of my page is by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. I didn't put his name up there because it looked so good by itself but I just thought I'd tell you who it is now.

No comments: