Monday, April 27, 2009

Disney Tribute to Silent Films


HEllloooo Fellow bloggers,
I know it's been a while since my last post but I've been super busy. But I just saw a very cute episode of Wizards of Waverly place that I wanted to tell you about. In it The main character Alex is jealous of her brother and her best friends shared interest in silent movies so she tries to sabotage the relationship only to feel bad about it. When she tries to fix everything her brother cast a spell that throws everyone into a silent film. I thought the part was done very well. I've seen a couple of silent films and I think they really captured the charm. You can see for yourself in this clip. P.S. the silent part doesn't start for a while in the beginning.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I adore your signature, am glad your posting again, DISLIKE wizards of waverly place,and am wondering about the name "the Black rabbit". lol :)

Lady Scribbles said...

I'm not too much of a fan of WOWP either but I liked their silent movie sketch. Oh and I just like rabbits. ^_^

Katherine said...

lol Good answers. :)